Tree trimming in Mount Airy, MD is one of the most crucial aspects of tree care. Without proper trimming, branches are more likely to break off, and your tree is less likely to flourish. As you may imagine, tree trimming isn’t exactly a DIY job, and not just because you can hurt yourself while doing it. Improper trimming leads to a variety of problems for the tree, which is why it should always be performed by a pro. This post will cover a few of the main issues that arise from a poor trimming job:
- Marred branches: Tree trimming would be a much easier task if you could just cut off branches wherever you want, but that’s not how it works. You’ve got to be careful when making cuts, as cutting off too much or too little of the limb can permanently damage the branch, and make the tree look less attractive. A professional knows just how much of the branch to cut off and will ensure that the whole tree is trimmed evenly.
- Disease: Trees can contract diseases that spread throughout the tree, and may even be fatal. Many times, these diseases are the result of injuries sustained from improper trimming. If a branch is cut at the wrong spot, pests and other organisms can penetrate the tree and start the initial infection. Only a pro knows where to make cuts that won’t harm the tree.
- Weakened trees: As you can imagine, a tree that’s damaged from an improper cut won’t be as strong as it should be. When trees and branches are weak, they won’t grow to their full potential, and may even topple over in a storm.
- Injuries: Last, but certainly not least, trimming your trees by yourself can lead to falls or other personal injuries. Our advice? Stay on the ground and let a professional trim your trees for you!
Why choose Stabler Tree & Crane Services?
There are plenty of tree care services in town that you can call to trim up your trees. That being said, here are a few reasons why our customers choose us time and time again when they need help in their yard:
- Licensed and insured: We’re fully licensed and insured to perform all sorts of tree services throughout the state. You can trust that we’ll perform an A+ job and be safe while doing so.
- Prompt service: Do you need your trees trimmed right away? If so, be sure to call us first! We provide the fastest service in town to ensure your tree branches look great and your trees are as healthy as can be.
- Quality results: Hiring a less-than-reputable tree service to trim your branches often leads to less-than-desirable results. You can rest easy knowing that your trees will look as good as possible after we’re done trimming their branches.
Don’t choose anyone but Stabler Tree & Crane Services the next time you need tree trimming in Mount Airy, MD! Give us a call today to receive a quote or to learn more about all of the services we can provide.
Categorised in: Tree Trimming
This post was written by Writer