Tree care requires a lot more than just watering and fertilizing saplings. Throughout your tree’s life, you need to ensure that its branches are pruned every few years or so (depending on the species). If you’re unfamiliar with tree pruning in Mount Airy, MD, keep reading—this post will teach you what you need to know about the practice:
- Aesthetics: You might think those towering trees and long, gnarly branches look good, and maybe they do. But in general, a yard with pruned trees looks much better than one with unkempt trees. Additionally, you’ll have much better sightlines on your property if you prune all of those trees. Pruning your trees is a win-win situation if you want a great-looking yard.
- Safety: Appearance is important, but it’s not more important than safety. Branches that haven’t been pruned in a while are more susceptible to breaking and falling, especially during a strong storm. We shouldn’t have to tell you that broken branches can lead to major damage to your home and any cars parked on your property. A quick pruning can prevent hundreds or even thousands of dollars’ worth of damage during the next big storm.
- Tree health: Those big branches might look sturdy, but a lot of times, those long branches are weak or even hollow. Those weak branches are prone to breaking off, and also lead to significant health problems for your tree. Ensure your trees are as healthy as possible by having them pruned every couple of years.
What are the benefits of hiring a tree pruning service?
If you don’t mind getting a little dirty, pruning your trees can potentially be a do-it-yourself job. However, we don’t recommend trying to do it on your own. These are a few reasons why you should always hire a pro for tree pruning in Mount Airy, MD:
- You’re inexperienced: Let’s face it—you probably don’t have much experience working with tree trimming equipment. Without knowledge of the tools or technical knowhow, you’ll most likely do a poor job of pruning and end up needing a professional to fix your botched job! Skip the middleman and just let us prune your trees from the get-go.
- You could hurt yourself: Tree care is a dangerous industry. Our professionals climb high above the ground and work with heavy-duty equipment to trim your branches. All of our crew members are highly trained and skilled to perform dangerous tasks, which most homeowners and DIY-ers simply are not.
- You don’t have the tools: Unless you work in the tree trimming industry, we guarantee that you don’t own all of the proper equipment required to prune a tree. Tree pruning machinery is available for rent, but that can get expensive. Instead of bothering with renting machinery, just call a pro. We have all of the right gear to finish the job.
As you can see, tree pruning in Mount Airy, MD is crucial, and something that should really be performed by a professional. Give Stabler Tree & Crane Services a call today to get a quote for tree pruning or to learn all about our tree care services.
Categorised in: Tree Pruning
This post was written by Writer