Picking up the phone and calling a tree service in Mount Airy, MD is as easy as can be. Once we arrive, you can sit back, relax and watch as we transform your trees and your yard. Though we’ll take care of all of the heavy-duty work, we do ask that you take a few minutes to make some quick preparations before we arrive. Doing a few small things doesn’t just make our job easier—it ensures that we’re able to complete our work as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Confirm our job responsibilities: This one might seem like a no-brainer, but before we get to work, you should always double check that we’re planning to perform the right tasks. We’d hate to start trimming the wrong trees or plant new trees in the wrong location. Taking a moment to confirm our duties ensures that you’ll be a happy camper and we’ll get out of your hair as fast as possible.
- Close windows and doors: Once we get to work, you can bet that sawdust and tree particles are going to be flying all over the place. Needless to say, you don’t want all of that stuff getting inside your home! Sawdust is tough to clean up, and it can make breathing difficult for those with asthma. Preventing that sticky situation is as easy as closing your doors and windows before we arrive on your property.
- Secure your pets and kids: When we’re at work, your property is a danger zone. Though we’re trained professionals and safety is our number one priority, we do need your help to keep your kids and pets out of harm’s way. It’s best for everyone involved if you can keep your pets and kids inside for the duration of the job.
- Clean up pet waste: If you have pets, please clean up their waste before we arrive. Even though we wear heavy-duty work boots, nobody wants to step in pet waste while they’re on the job. On top of putting a damper on the day, stepping in pet waste is a health and slipping hazard for our employees. Picking up after your pets isn’t fun, but we sure do appreciate folks who do it!
- Remove your vehicles: Our trucks need someplace to park when we get to your property. We ask that you move your vehicles and park them anywhere else than the driveway and right in front of your home. If possible, it’d be great if you can ask your neighbors to move their cars, too. The more space we have to park, the easier it will be for us to complete our tree care duties.
Whether you need to plant new trees or prune your existing ones, Stabler Tree & Crane Services is your go-to tree service in Mount Airy, MD. The only thing better than our prices is the wide array of services we provide. Give us a call today to get a quote for all of your tree care needs.
Categorised in: Tree Service
This post was written by Writer